Thursday, April 25, 2013

Change...

As many of you may know that read my sports blog, my full time occupation is an academic librarian at a local metro Atlanta university. I enjoy this occupation, not because of the pay, but because of the education I gain from this career. And I can also stay close to home and be there to tuck my daughter into bed at night and spend time with my wife as well.

I'm just finishing my first semester of grad school, Master's of Library and Information Science online program from Valdosta State University. I have posted a link above that goes directly to my professional portfolio for school. It's not complete, and won't be until I finish the program, but it's a start. I will add to my portfolio every semester.

Thanks and don't forget to follow me on twitter @makirkley.
Mark A. Kirkley: twitter @makirkley

No comments:

Post a Comment